Do you have what it takes to succeed at TSi Power ?
We are looking for employees who are excellent team players, yet value freedom and can work independently.
• Entry-level employees must have minimum passed ITI trade in electrical / electronics, possess basic mathematical skills coupled with basic reading and writing skills.
• Electrical & electronic engineers need at least a diploma/ degree with emphasis on power conversion & preferably some relevant experience in panel design/ assembly, circuit board layout programs. Assembly language programming experience is preferred.
• Electrical/Electronic technicians need reasonable math skills and an ITI trade certificate or equivalent experience at testing and repairing electronic and electrical circuits.
• Office and clerical employees must have good typing skills, computer literacy and familiarity with Excel and Word programs.
• Sales people need at least three years of successful sales experience in a related field. We prefer sales candidates with a minimum of graduation in science, diploma in engineering or technology education in college, but will consider different educational backgrounds, work experience & aptitude in selling technology based power, electronic or electrical products.
Why Work At TSi Power ?
At TSi Power, we produce industry-leading power solutions. You’ll work as part of a well blended team of bright minds in the field in a highly professional, supportive environment
We offer a competitive salary. Sales positions also carry a performance based discretionary bonus program.
To be considered for a potential opening, forward your resume to email@example.com