• Terms are ex-Works, Vadodara.
• Freight & Insurance extra @ 3% on the basic price. GST chargeable extra.
• We can prepay and add freight if required.
• Packing inclusive.
• Any other desired terms of shipping must be specified by the customer & agreed by TSi in advance.
• Standard terms are FOB Port of Origin.
• Other INCO terms may be agreed to if the need arises.
• We do not charge a fee for normal export documentation. If we deem the paperwork
excessive and overly time-consuming, we reserve the right to add a charge to the final invoice.
• We can prepay and add freight if required. We will add a mark up to our cost.
For more information, please contact Ashish Mittal, firstname.lastname@example.org
• TSi Power warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for 27 months from the date of installation or 30 months from the date of despatch, whichever is earlier. This product is warranted within India only.
• TSi Power will repair (or at its option, replace) any defective component(s) during this warranty period. To make a request or claim for service under this warranty, the customer making a claim must contact TSi Power with the date of purchase and both the name and serial number of the product. Warranty does not cover transportation costs. Damage by misuse, accident or unauthorized tampering of the product is not covered by the warranty.
• TSi Power warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years* from the date of purchase from TSi Power or its authorized representatives.
• TSi Power will repair (or at its option, replace) any defective component(s) during this warranty period. To make a request or claim for service under this limited warranty, the customer making a claim must contact TSi Power with the date of purchase and both the name and serial number of the product. Warranty does not cover transportation costs or customs duties. Damage by misuse, accident or unauthorized tampering of the product is not covered by the warranty.
• No other warranties are expressed or implied. TSi Power is not liable for consequential damages. Limitation of liability: in no event shall TSi Power or its affiliates be liable for any damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use this product, even if TSi Power or its agent have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
To make a warranty claim, please contact email@example.com
We strive to provide our customers with excellent technical support. It is our goal to provide accurate information in a timely fashion.
Applications Engineering, sales support for Domestic customers
Please contact our HO or Branch offices at the email addresses below:
HO – Vadodara: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat & Telangana: email@example.com
North India: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rest of India: email@example.com
Applications Engineering, sales support for International customers
Please contact Ashish Mittal at our Vadodara HO over this e-mail address as below:
If you wish to become our vendor, please contact Mukesh Kumar at our Vadodara HO over his email address as below:
O&M Manuals/ Equipment Malfunction/ Repairs/ Spare Parts
Please contact our Customer Support Dept at the email address as below:
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale
All quotations and sales by TSi Power (P) Ltd., (“TSi”) are subject to these terms and conditions; provided, however, that in the event that you, the customer, have a written contractual agreement with TSi regarding your purchase of TSi products, then the terms and conditions contained in that agreement (supplemented by the non-conflicting terms contained in these Terms and Conditions) shall govern the quotations and sales of products purchased from TSi.
1. Domestic prices are Ex-Works TSi, Vadodara.
2. Export prices are F.O.B. port of origin, in terms. They include export-worthy packing but do not include any freight, handling, duty or other similar charges, payment of which will be the sole responsibility of customer. By prior agreement, freight can be prepaid & charged extra in the export invoice. Export consignments can also be shipped by FedEx or DHL, if so desired by customer.
3. Except as otherwise agreed & acknowledged, terms of payment are 100% before despatch; prices are conditioned upon timely payment and any past due balance will accrue interest at the monthly rate of one and one-half percent. Freight charges, if required to be prepaid, may be constructed on the basis of standard carrier tariffs and may not reflect actual transportation costs. TSi reserves the right to modify terms prior to shipment, require payment in advance, or delay or cancel any shipment or order by reason of customer´s creditworthiness or should customer fail to fulfill any obligation when due. You may receive an e-mail or mechanized document from TSi describing your order details. That e-mail ⁄ document legally suffices as your purchase order. It will also represent TSi´s confirmation of your order. TSi may revoke its acceptance of such purchase order for any reasonable reason, including your inability to provide TSi with adequate comfort that you are, in TSi´s sole discretion, credit worthy.
4. In the absence of prior agreement as to shipping, TSi will select most suitable carrier at the time of despatch, according to its sole discretion. TSi´s responsibility for any loss or damage ends, and title passes, when products are delivered to the carrier, to customer, or to customer´s agent (including, without limitation, any test house or value added service provider), whichever occurs first. Customer will pay for storage charges if TSi holds products at customer´s request pending instructions or rescheduled delivery.
5. TSi warrants products manufactured by TSi against defects pursuant to the terms and conditions of TSi’s WARRANTY. All other products, and the components and materials utilized in any assembled or customized products, are covered by, and subject to, the terms, conditions, and limitations of the manufacturer´s standard warranty, which warranty is expressly in lieu of any other warranty, express or implied, of or by TSi or the manufacturer. Customer´s exclusive remedy, if any, under these warranties is limited, at TSi´s election, to any one of (a) refund of customer´s purchase price, (b) repair by TSi or the manufacturer of any products found to be defective, or (c) replacement of any such product. Customer acknowledges that except as specifically set forth or referenced in this paragraph, there are no representations or warranties of any kind (including, without limitation, in advertising materials, brochures, or other descriptive literature) by TSi or any other person, express or implied, as to the condition or performance of any products, their merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise. Use of the customer’s part number on any document or on any products is for convenience only and does not constitute any representation by TSi with respect to the performance, specifications, or fitness of any part for any purpose.
6. TSi retains a purchase money security interest in all products sold by TSi to customer, and in the proceeds of any resale of such products, until the purchase price and any other charges due to TSi have been paid in full. Upon any breach by customer of these terms and conditions, TSi will have all rights and remedies of a secured party under applicable law, which rights and remedies will be cumulative and not exclusive. Customer is responsible for all costs and expenses incurred by TSi in collecting any sums owing by customer (which may include, but are not limited to, collection agency and reasonable legal/attorneys´ fees). TSi shall have the right to offset any sum owed by TSi to Customer against any sum owed by Customer to TSi.
7. Products are deemed accepted by customer unless customer notifies TSi in writing within 10 days of delivery of product shortages, damage or defect. No returns may be made for any reason without the authorization of TSi.
8. TSi will not be liable for any failure or delay in its performance or in the delivery or shipment of products, or for any damages suffered by customer by reason of such failure or delay, when such failure or delay is caused by, or arises in connection with, any fire, flood, accident, riot, earthquake, severe weather, war, governmental interference or embargo, strike, shortage of labor, fuel, power, materials or supplies, delay in delivery by TSi´s suppliers or any other cause or causes beyond TSi´s reasonable control.
9. This document, and not any purchase order or other customer document (which, if construed to be an offer is hereby rejected), will be deemed an offer or counteroffer and is a rejection of any other terms or conditions. Customer, by accepting any products, making any payments or ordering any products having previously received these terms and conditions, will be deemed to have assented to these terms and conditions, not with standing any terms contained in any prior or later communication from customer and whether or not TSi will specifically or expressly object to any of customer´s terms. TSi´s failure to object to any document, communication or act of customer will not be deemed a waiver of any of these terms and conditions. Any addition or change to these terms and conditions must be specifically agreed to in writing by a duly authorized officer of TSi before becoming binding on TSi.
10. No order or Customer obligation may be cancelled, rescheduled, reconfigured, or assigned without TSi´s prior written authorization and, in such event, customer will be liable to TSi for any additional costs and expenses incurred by TSi. Prices are subject to change by TSi upon customer rescheduling or reconfiguration of orders. Prices are also subject to change in response to supplier price increases or if a price has been quoted in error, whereupon, customer may cancel the undelivered portion of any affected order by delivering written notice to TSi prior to the shipment thereof and within 10 days of its receipt of notice of the price increase.
11. All transactions are governed by Indian laws.